Home > VIRTUAL WINE TASTINGS
This box has been put together to celebrate the wines of the Loire Valley which are being promoted nationally during October. The case includes six wines, three of which will be presented in a Zoom Tasting on the 16th October. Purchase of the case gets you access to the tasting though there is no obligation to take part.
This is our ninth virtual wine tasting which will be showcasing three wines from The Loire Valley using Zoom. This tasting will be presented by Lindsay Poole of Wine Poole and during it you will be given some background to the Loire Valley in general and guided through three wines which you can taste alongside us in the comfort of your own home with the opportunity to ask us questions. When the tasting selection has been purchased we will supply you with the appropriate log on details.
The six wines in the case are:
- Muscadet de Sevre et Maine Sur Lie La Griffe - fresh and dry and perfect with mussels
- Les Eglantines Sauvignon Blanc, Sauvion - textural dry white with green apple acidity
- Chenin Blanc, Domaine des Forges - rich rounded white with clean acidity on the finish
- Rose d'Anjou, Domaine des Cedres - rounded rose with some strawberry fruit notes
- Chinon Les Roches Cachees, Sauvion - youthful fruity easy drinking red
- Saumur Champigny Vielles Vignes, Domaine Lavigne - supple and silky Cabernet Franc red
Each box will include the six wines, tasting notes, two Wine Poole pens and the log on details for the Zoom meeting. (Please note this box DOES NOT include free shipping outside of CV34)
Great wine, friendly chat and the opportunity to learn about a wine growing area with a rich history. We especially loved being reacquainted with the Muscadet and thought this was a wonderful way to start the weekend
Was this helpful to you? Yes / No
This review has not been appraised.
Loire Valley Wines - Including Virtual Tasting (16th October)£66.40 £60.00
Virtual Wine Tasting - Bodegas Pinord with Mireia Tetas (6th November)£49.50